8T Acres Retirement and Rehabilitation Board
- Paddock options include: Large grass paddocks with Centaur flex fencing, run-in shed, round bales under shelter. Outdoor water tanks heated in the winter. (With other horses)
- Small single dirt paddocks with Centaur flex fencing, run-in shed, round bales under shelter. Outdoor water tanks heated in the winter. (Single Horse)
- Custom fencing solutions utilizing Priefert Premier Round Pen Panels
Non turnout options:
- We offer 10x12 stable comfort stalls. www.stablecomfort.com With 24x7 hay and water. All stalls have a large 3.5x3.5' swing open window.
In addition to retirement options we offer the following for rehabilitation:
- Daily hand walking
- Surgical Rehab
- FoalingVet/FarrierOur farrier and vet work together for ultrasounds and X-rays if needed and can come up with a corrective shoeing solution for your horse.